This role is responsible for supporting the delivery of marketing and communications solutions for the Global Marine Group and other companies within the group. The Marketing Coordinator will support the day to day activities of the department providing invaluable support to the team.
- Working with the Director of Corporate Communications and the rest of the team support the implementation of integrated marketing activities, which support the company’s business plan and strategy for growth.
- Coordinate digital marketing activity for the business including: updating company websites ensuring content is up to date, accurate, engaging and relevant to enhance SEO and to increase website performance. Additionally, proactively use of other online platforms including social media, building profile and engagement
- Develop the use of email marketing campaigns to increase traffic to the website.
- Utilise SharePoint for internal marketing promotion.
- Monitor competitor social media, websites and email newsletters and keep on file best practice
- Develop and maintain our corporate PowerPoint presentations.
- Support in the development of existing digital tools e.g. animation, company app etc. In addition, recommending new solutions and trends that enter the market.
- Provide support for internal marketing activities including the organisation of Shout Outs, Lunch & learns and other activities as required. Including supporting the chosen company charities.
- Support the company’s event/exhibition activity whether that is organising speaking slots, booking delegate spaces, preparing presentations, arranging onsite logistics, organising exhibition space and sponsorship.
- Provide support in brand development and the communications around this and the day-to-day updates required for the Brand Portal.
- Provide administrative support to the department, specifically tracking spend, managing stock of corporate gifts etc.
- Any other requests made by line management from time to time
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing role, in a business to business environment
- Relevant industry experience is not essential though beneficial
- Strong IT skills – extensive experience of using Microsoft office, digital marketing platforms including social media tools for business and website CRM systems
- Excellent written communication capabilities with the ability to engage and convey messages to a variety of audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent administrative skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive work ethic with the ability to work well either individually or as part of a team and deliver to tight deadlines handling multiple projects
- Ability to travel UK and overseas from time to time to support marketing activity